Thursday, July 19, 2018

One Night at call center - Chetan Bhagat!!

ONE NIGHT @ THE CALL CENTER
—CHETAN BHAGAT
[Typeset by: Arun K Gupta]
This is someway my story. A great fun, inspirational One!
Before you begin this book, I have a small request. Right here, note down threethings.



Write down something that
i) you fear,
ii) makes you angry and
iii) you don’t like about yourself.
Be honest, and write something that is meaningful to you.
Do not think too much about why I am asking you to do this. Just do it.
One thing I fear:
__________________________________
One thing that makes me angry:
__________________________________
One thing I do not like about myself:
__________________________________
Okay, now forget about this exercise and enjoy the story.
Have you done it?
If not, please do. It will enrich your experience of reading this book.
If yes, thanks Sorry for doubting you. Please forget about the exercise, my
doubting
you and enjoy the story.
PROLOGUE
_____________
The night train ride from Kanpur to Delhi was the most memorable
journey of my life. For one, it gave me my second book. And two, it is not
every day you sit in an empty compartment and a young, pretty girl walks
in.
Yes, you see it in the movies, you hear about it from friend’s friend but
it never happens to you. When I was younger, I used to look at the
reservation
chart stuck outside my train bogie to check out all the female passengers
near
my seat (F-17 to F-25)is what I’d look for most). Yet, it never happened. In
most cases I shard my compartment with talkative aunties, snoring men
and
wailing infants.
But this night was different. First, my compartment was empty. The
Railways bad just started this new summer train and nobody knew about it.
Second, I was unable to sleep.
I had been to IIT Kanpur for a talk..
Link download↧
Download

No comments: