Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The Four Agreements- A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom

Acknowledgments
I WOULD LIKE TO HUMBLY ACKNOWLEDGE MY mother Sarita,
who taught me unconditional love; my father Jose Luis, who taught me
discipline; my grandfather Leonardo Macias, who gave me the key to
unlock the Toltec mysteries; and my sons Miguel, Jose Luis, and
Leonardo.



I wish to express my deep affection and appreciation to the dedication
of Gaya Jenkins and Trey Jenkins.
I would like to extend my profound gratitude to Janet Mills —
publisher, editor, believer. I am also abidingly grateful to Ray Chambers
for lighting the way.
I would like to honor my dear friend Gini Gentry, an amazing “brain”
whose faith touched my heart.
I would like to pay tribute to the many people who have given freely of
their time, hearts, and resources to support the teachings. A partial list
includes: Gae Buckley, Ted and Peggy Raess, Christinea Johnson, Judy
“Red” Fruhbauer, Vicki Molinar, David and Linda Dibble, Bernadette
Vigil, Cynthia Wootton, Alan Clark, Rita Rivera, Catherine Chase,
Stephanie Bureau, Todd Kaprielian, Glenna Quigley, Allan and Randi
Hardman, Cindee Pascoe, Terry and Chuck Cowgill, Roberto and Diane
Paez, Siri Gian Singh Khalsa, Heather Ash, Larry Andrews, Judy Silver,
Carolyn Hipp, Kim Hofer, Mersedeh Kheradmand, Diana and Sky
Ferguson, Keri Kropidlowski, Steve Hasenburg, Dara Salour, Joaquin
Galvan, Woodie Bobb, Rachel Guerrero, Mark Gershon, Collette
Michaan, Brandt Morgan, Katherine Kilgore (Kitty Kaur), Michael
Gilardy, Laura Haney, Marc Cloptin, Wendy Bobb, Ed Fox, Yari Jaeda,
Mary Carroll Nelson, Amari Magdelana, JaneAnn Dow, Russ Venable,
Gu and Maya Khalsa, Mataji Rosita, Fred and Marion Vatinelli, Diane
Laurent, V.J. Polich, Gail Dawn Price, Barbara Simon, Patti Torres, Kaye
Thompson, Ramin Yazdani, Linda Lightfoot, Terry Gorton, Dorothy Lee,
J.J. Frank, Jennifer and Jeanne Jenkins, George Gorton, Tita Weems,
Shelley Wolf, Gigi Boyce, Morgan Drasmin, Eddie Von Sonn, Sydney de
Jong, Peg Hackett Cancienne, Germaine Bautista, Pilar Mendoza, Debbie
Rund Caldwell, Bea La Scalla, Eduardo Rabasa, and The Cowboy.

Link download
Download

No comments: